Abstract & Country Papers
1. Education & Training.
2. Health Care.
3. Employment & Empowerment.
4. Sports Culture recreation & tourism.
1. All documents should be written with Times New Roman Letters with word format (font size 12 with single space).
2. Send all documents through e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Presenter will present their paper through power point & video.
4. The Presentation of the paper also may be group Presentation. Time limit for presentation.
|a) Plenary session paper||40 min. for presentation and 20 min. for discussion and question-answer|
|b) Concurrent session||15 min. for each presentation & 5 min. for question-answer|
|c) Country report paper||15min. for each presentation
5. Address for sending Abstract/Paper/Registration:
4/A, Eskaton Garden,Dhaka-1000
Telefax : +88028319438
Mobile : +8801711056344 (Chairman, Scientific Committee)
+8801858779696 (Conference Secretariat)
A. Instructions for submitting Abstracts/Papers
1. Author should submit a declaration mentioning their data has not been published in any scientific journal or presented in any National/International conference.
2. All abstracts papers should be written and submitted in English only.
3. Abstract should be submitted in prescribed format, in MS Word and should be in 300 – 350 words, with Times New Roman 12-point font. Title and body of the abstract both are left justified.
All abstract must have 6 core elements
4. Abstracts must be sent through Email: email@example.com .doc files.(*Please indicate “Abstract Submission” on the email Subject.)
5. One organization can submit more than one abstract.
6. Please include following information along with the abstract. If the abstract does not mention the following information, it may be rejected.
7. Student registration form must be accompanied by the concerned authority mentioning that the applicant is student of the department/institution.
8. Both Abstract submission and Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent via e-mail only.
9. The presenting author/s should register for the conference.
1. Display boards (245cm X 120 cm each) will be available for photographs, drawings, graphs, and brief written papers.
2. Posters will be displayed for 3 days.
3. An abstract must be submitted for each poster.
4. The letters of the poster should be clearly visible from a distance of 3 feet.
5. Abstract of the Poster should be submitted by June 30, 2017.
6. Full poster should be submitted day before inauguration of the conference.
7. Poster Presenter information details should be mentioned.
Include name, organization, title, contact details and a brief presenter profile of no more than 150 words with high resolution passport size photo.
The conference organizers reserve the right to edit the abstract and / or presenter profile for use during the conference. The decision of the jury is final.